seeking polyhedral knowledge

  • rybo6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:01 PM
      My name is Rybo. I send this poem as offering of friendheip to those
      who might be friendly.

      Lifes Irregularities” [a poemetry)
      Rybo6 alias OS_Jbug

      A perfect circle (2-Dimensional)
      Slices halfway through, (equatorial bisection)
      A pure sphere (3-Dimensional volume),
      And attracts the attention (4-D or more {quantum observation}),
      Of a neutral mind (3 or 4-D non-judgement).

      Life sputters(aberration as order),
      Stars spasm (aberration as disorder),
      Inward we are pulled (division by inversion)
      Outward we evolve (multiplication by division).

      Mother nature (Universe, God{dess}, Great-Spirit),
      Experiences irregularity (dis-equilibrium)
      And what was a waff (wave pattern),
      Becomes a waffle (physics/physical).

      A quivered matrix (vibrating points, angle and frequency),
      Comes into sight (energetic aberration)
      A patterned 4, maybe more (polyvertexia of 4 corners or more),
      Interrelated, in-da-net (omni-embracing gravity net).

      E = Mc2, E = mail (trancievance/transmutation),
      Eeeeeeeeeeee! (Yaarrrrkkkkk!),
      Equals sound (transposed as text),
      Even in silence. (near silence)

      Return too neutral (near equilibrium),
      Pure and perfect (centered equilibrium),
      Return too sender (eternally recursive/recycling Universe).