[sacredlandscapelist] Re: Anyone know

  • catherine yronwode
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      In message <GE343.70$O3.583@...> B.J wrote to alt.lucky.w:

      > Hi,
      > I live on a corner of a four ways street and was told to place a
      > mirror under ground for good luck? is this correct please...
      > I have placed a small mirror underground for good luck reason
      > and i was wondering if i have done it correct or not
      > should the Glass be facing up or down?

      What you describe is a Chinese custom, based on the practice of Feng
      Shui. Under this system, it is thought that living at a corner opens
      one's home to evil influences because there are too many ways to
      approach. A mirror can be positioned to deflect "arrows of sha" or bad
      influences. I believe the mirror should face upwards. I have
      cross-posted this to the newsgroup alt.chinese.feng-shui and the e-list
      sacredlandscapelist@egroups.com -- perhaps someone there will have
      further information.

      catherine yronwode ------------------------ mailto:cat@...
      Lucky W Amulet Archive --------- http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html
      The Sacred Landscape ------- http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
      news:alt.lucky.w --- discussions on folk magic, luck, amulets, charms

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sacredlandscapelist