Re: [sl] borobodur image

  • IAMMYRIAH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Couldn't see the pix on this download, but sounds fascinating!

      Always with Love,
      Myriah
      www.grassesroots.com
    • euxenite2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        > Couldn't see the pix on this download, but sounds fascinating!

        Hi Myriah, Yahoo is pretty slack sometimes, isn't it? I use the
        daily digest and they never include links just a message saying
        "this message contained attachment". Not even an explanation
        that we have to go to the webpage to view it. Man I hate that.
        Anyway, here is the link via the main page:

        x01ckduz6POVHHCbGSQiqPxh7AvuuxGZiDddN5YwDpgF2PSkB
        an7k40ntsAKL21rBXfmknIz7pnlzx7jvWThfpmctroMaG5RgyiEQPA
        /Borobudur-aerial%20view.jpg

        that is one long URL. hope it works.