Re: [sl] Fractals, Crowley and Sacred Geometry

  • JohnZDrake
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2002
      > My notes on this are at the office, so I will have to give
      > you details later.

      Thanks! And thanks Barry too... Any info is appreciated. I expected
      to find more about this on the Web, but most of the sites I found are
      full of inappropriate capitalization, exclamation and punctuation,
      which makes it hard to pick through for facts. ;-)

      -John
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2002
        Hi, John -

        Unfortunately I've just spent the last 2 days moving my
        office from one floor to another and things are a bit
        chaotic right now, but I think I know where the notes wound
        up, so I'll be sending out the details early next week.

        You might check out a book called The Shape of the Great
        Pyramid by a mathematical historian who reviews all the
        theories of how and why the pyramid has this particular
        shape. Mike Bispham originally put me on to it.

        Dan