Re: science of god

  • lucidboy2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2001
      > Also the centrafuge sounds like an operational way to replicate
      near
      > death experiences without actually doing the dieing. If we can
      get a
      > grant we can induce and experiment with these experiences,
      getting a
      > better understanding of the phenomenon and its
      psychophysical base.

      > Its a winner. Let me get out the grant forms!
      >
      > Dan W.

      Hello Dan, It would be interesting to follow up on the pilots who
      go thru the mixer, before going in they would probably have no
      qualms about drobbing a load of napalm or a couple of A bombs
      on japanese cities, however after being spun dry, it would be
      interesting to see if it radically alters their lives.

      Sadly it appears that funfair rides don't quite go the whole hog! I
      presume this is because the owners of the rides will go bust if
      every one need to lie down for 30 minutes and this will create all
      sorts of problems, not fogetting los of candy floss sales! J