Re: Temple Measurements

  • danw@netmastersinc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      Chris - David Fideler talks about a complete computer analysis of all
      the Greek Temples and their measurements that he did, but I have never
      seen the article that he promised about it. You might write him at
      phanes press and bug him about it. I'd really like to see what he
      came up with.

      Books on the history of architecture for a given area often have floor
      plans for temples. At times I have thought of just measuring these to
      get a handle on proportions.

      Dawn - Have you seen a web site called Native American Geometry? If
      not you should check it out.

      Dan
    • robyne chamberlain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        Hey Dan
        Thanks for that Native American Site...I am just
        planning a garden and it suggested some interesting
        alternatives....

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1