[sacredlandscapelist] Re: Writings of Livio Catullo Stecchini, on-line

  • Barry Carroll
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 1999
      dan--

      are you ok after your surgery?

      a tv show mentioned a numerological tidbit you might like to note:
      the vatican sits on 108 acres.
      i jumped right out of my seat!

      were you able to view any of that christ church stuff that roland montijo
      created?
      i'm trying to turn my attention to establishing a site for photos and
      images (including diagrams) relevant to
      sacredlandscape.

      i also sent out the old sustag subscription list. about half came back.
      i notice subscription seems up a bit--9 recent additionsB

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 1999
        dan

        you are such a good net detective. i look forward to checking this out .

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 1999
          Barry Carroll wrote:

          > dan--
          >
          > are you ok after your surgery?

          I'm recovering, though its taken me about three and a half weeks to start
          feeling good again after the gall bladder removal. Androids live amonst us,
          you could tell by the drones who impersonated my post-op nurses.

          > a tv show mentioned a numerological tidbit you might like to note:
          > the vatican sits on 108 acres.

          Ahh, what secret knowledge does the Catholic Church possess! Ever read Tom
          Robbins Another Roadside Attraction?

          > i jumped right out of my seat!
          >
          > were you able to view any of that christ church stuff that roland montijo
          > created?

          Yes, indeed. Nice to see Roland's modeling in action. I'm sorry I didn't get
          down to see the light on the Christ Church/Weems altar, but I was busy
          pampering my punched tummy. Maybe later.

          > i'm trying to turn my attention to establishing a site for photos and
          > images (including diagrams) relevant to
          > sacredlandscape.

          Bravo! If I can help, let me know.

          > i also sent out the old sustag subscription list. about half came back.
          > i notice subscription seems up a bit--9 recent additionsB

          9 sounds good. How many are on the list, anyway? I wonder sometimes.

          Without Gall,