Re: [sl] Latin

  • HaIberMensch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2001
      thank you..
      but i have to correct your german here: halber mensch=half man , not halfmens.
      ah ok bye
      jas

      In a message dated 4/12/01 12:08:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      xkooi@... writes:

      > Here you are, HalfMens
      > I can't judge if it's good, but it worked for me.
      > Axe.
      > http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~barrette/lexicon.html
    • Axe Kooi
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2001
        It's the Dutch translation...
        :)
        axe

        > but i have to correct your german here: halber mensch=half man , not
        halfmens.
        > ah ok bye
        > jas
        >
        > In a message dated 4/12/01 12:08:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        > xkooi@... writes:
        >
        > > Here you are, HalfMens
        > > I can't judge if it's good, but it worked for me.
        > > Axe.
        > > http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~barrette/lexicon.html

      • J Vincent Beall
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2001
          http://www.levity.com/alchemy/latin/latintrans.html

          I happened to find this translation program. I know nothing about it,
          although, it was written by Adam Maclain( sp?) who has in the past hosted a
          scholarly e-mail list devoted to Achemy. He also supported a list for non
          scholars which I subscribed to. Unfortuanately the list was discontinued. It
          was the most fertile intellectual exchange that I have participated in
          during my 3+ years on the internet. I would hope that at sometime the list
          might be reformed.

          Vincent