Re: [sl] Open availability of archives of this list

  • susie pan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2001
      Dear Neil:

      Since it is a legitimate site with a wealth of excellent emails and
      materials that can offer help to others, especially others who are seeking
      answers, I feel you should reconsider your view and become more flexible and
      inclined to open divine liberty. Many people (at least the smarter group)
      will probably wish to sort of check out the sacredlandscape group a bit
      before joining up. Those that feel a harmony with this particular bunch
      will probably become members. I can only speak for myself but anytime I see
      someone keeping something a secret I get suspicious since most of the truly
      good stuff on this planet; those things that can honestly help others, is
      open and free. That, I feel is the way life itself operates and it is good
      enough for me.

      Just a friendly message here.

      Susie Pan