[sacredlandscapelist] Re: From Moellendorf: Happy99 Virus Alert

  • b. j tinnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 1999
      Thanks for caring about us all and our computers enough to send us such
      an important albeit off topic post. Keep up the good work!
      Barbara
      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 1999
        Dear Barbara,
        Thanks for the kind words. It is your single email that
        makes up for the one I received from a list owner (Grave-L)
        who chose to cancel me for my "caring". Although I don't get any
        time to post to Sacredlandscape, I do squeeze in enough time to
        read through it each day. Although some lists threaten to lynch
        a fellow for posting photographic attachments to a list, I am glad
        that Barry posted the two that he did. Had I needed to fire-up
        a Web Browser to go elsewhere to see those two beautiful
        creations, I would not have had the time to do so, and would
        never have seen them. My loss. There are times when bending
        rules so as to benefit one's "extended family", is a risk worth
        taking. Again, thanks, your note makes up for the "might-makes-
        right" email I got.
        Sincerely, to all,
        - David -

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/sacredlandscapelist