Re: Re: numbers, planets, and magic squares, pt 2

  • CG
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hi Seth,

      what you have said here is intriguing but I'm not sure I follow the train of
      thought: could you explain what you mean in more detail? for example, do
      you mean the following numbers/planets come from a square or are they the
      presiding magic number/planet of the square?

      The
      >planets themselves are arranged in a 3x3 grid, and I include the numbers of
      >the squares
      >too:
      >
      >Mercury - 24 Venus - 30 Moon - 18
      >Jupiter - 27 Sun - 15 Mars - 21
      >Ketu - 36 Saturn - 33 Rahu - 39

      if it is the order of a square could you show the exact arrangement of the
      square? or if they are the magic numbers/planets of the squares, would you
      be able to upload the squares?

      thanks a lot,