Agrippa's Magic Squares

  • CG
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2000
      I found some scanned images of Agrippa's magic squares of the seven planets
      and I found a table of the numbers without the messy scan graphics.

      For the scanned images go here:

      http://freespace.virgin.net/ecliptica.ww/book/pythag.htm

      (be sure to check near the bottom of the page for the Appendix links to the
      various images)

      For the table of numbers (the images are really hard to read), go here:

      http://members.tripod.com/dcwilson1/magicsquares.htm

      I am in the process of putting the tables and images in one .pdf file but I
      am not there yet. Suggest you save the images to your own hard disk.

      ICQ #: 52195061 / \ E-Mail: canuck@...
      ( o o )
      `--'