Re: [sacredlandscapelist] Digest Number 112

  • Ambrose Hawk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 3:29 PM
      Well, whether or not patriarchy is essential to Christianity
      (I've known a few Mother Superiors who would snort at that
      one -- but then those are isolated cases) I feel that the
      extremes of American style fundamentalism are certainly not!

      Of course, that's strictly an IMHO or more probably in my
      pompous opinion :)
      Ambrose
    • Tracey McTague
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 12:28 PM
        I agree, American fundamentalism has definitely taken the narrow thinking of
        religious dogma to a new low.