Templar Secrets - now with Pictures!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000
      My Secrets of the Knights Templar page interprets certain drawings that
      were supposedly made at the time of the Inquisition's investigations of
      the Templars.

      Before I just described the drawings, now I have loaded them to the
      page. Take a look and tell me what you think.

      If the page takes a long time to load, please let me know. I have DSL
      and things zip right along. If you are going by modem, I'd like to know
      whether I should work harder at getting the file size down.

      Dan W.