RE: [sacredlandscapelist] re: Sacredlandscaping as a Profession

  • Virginia Burt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Myriah
      I lived in Aspen as a "local" - and I find your comments right
      on....interestingly, I worked for a firm that designed those ski towns as a
      landscape architect. Fortunately, I have left that long behind and started
      my own firm to create therapeutic healing gardens and sacred spaces a number
      of years ago after I realized I could no longer play a role in developing
      such impacts on the environment without acknowledgement of the energetics
      and sacredness of the place. There are not many forms out there like mine
      yet but I have been speaking as often as possible about this work and its
      importance. I am so glad to hear that I am not a lonely song out in the
      wilderness. Thanks for your thoughts.
      Virginia