7651lowest musical note in the universe

  • C G
    Dec 19, 2011
      Hey, Dan, thought you might be interested in this story. Purported to be the lowest musical note emanating from a physical object:

      http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/09sep_blackholesounds/

      Reminded me of your cosmic creation om theories, divine name of god incantatory power, etc. The diagrams on the page are intriguing insofar as they suggest that galaxy formations may be tied with this ultradeep sound wave.

      * * *

      Separate from that, I hope everyone on this list is well. I find it incredible that all the previous talkative members are not actively researching their pet interests. Why not take a chance and post something about what you are reading or thinking about. Like minds want to know!

      Enjoy your holidays,

      Chris
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic