7495Re: [sl] Unusual memories after heart transplant

    Jan 12, 2008
      Hi, Trad

      I read recently, too, that the heart produces an electro-magnetic field
      around the torso that is much larger than anything coming from the
      brain. I was kinda shocked by the info and wondered whether it had
      anything to do with whether two people attract or repulse eachother.
      Sometimes you just click with someone and sometimes you just don't.
      Maybe there is something here related to whether the electric fields
      blend or conflict?

      Dan