7450Re: [sl] Re: Just who do you think you are, Jesus?

    Oct 3 5:59 PM
      Hi, Vincent -

      The feast where he sneaks up to Jerusalem is at the beginning of chap 7
      of John, but it says that this feast is sukkoth/tabernacles.

      He is there in Jerusalem for a feast in John 5.1, too.

      Dan

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic