7444Re: [sl] Just who do you think you are, Jesus?

  • danw888
    Oct 2, 2007
      Thanks, Vincent!

      I'll take your Purim idea into consideration in further
      deliberations.

      You remember though that he was hailed as Son of David (the
      messianic king was to be a son of david) during the entrance into
      Jerusalem and that Matthew (21.5) especially thought this was the
      enactment of an OT prophecy (Zechariah 9.9) of the coming of a
      king. These could of course be later tehological overlays on the
      original event, so I should look for more proof on the kingship idea.

      Dan

      --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, vincent beall

      > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
      updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.