5800squeaky machines ...

  • Ambrose Hawk
    Jan 1, 2006
      The review on Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of
      Mankind by Graham Hancock included this old bromide: Before this,
      humankind had no art, no religion, and no creative thinking to speak
      of. Yet the abilities and concerns we associate with "being human"
      seemed to appear - in archaeological terms - overnight.
      ----
      Once again, absence of evidence is not proof of absence of being ....
      the fact that such items finally happened to occur in a manner and a
      locale in which they were accidentally preserved should indicate that
      they had developed prior to the event in some way. How many little
      bodies do you find while walking through the woods ... does this mean
      there are no squirrels, moles, birds, etc. floundering through the fauna
      with you?
      Bottom line, we don't know what was going on before, just that it was
      definitely going on by the time its observed ...
      :)
      Ambrose

      --
      IN HOC MODO MILLIS FRANGITVR .