2969Re: [sl] Fractals, Crowley and Sacred Geometry

    May 4, 2002
      Hi, John -

      Unfortunately I've just spent the last 2 days moving my
      office from one floor to another and things are a bit
      chaotic right now, but I think I know where the notes wound
      up, so I'll be sending out the details early next week.

      You might check out a book called The Shape of the Great
      Pyramid by a mathematical historian who reviews all the
      theories of how and why the pyramid has this particular
      shape. Mike Bispham originally put me on to it.