2803Re: Male vs Female Spirituality

  • db575us
    Feb 3, 2002
      In regards to the question concerning Christian Churches that support
      a Goddess principle --There is a Gnostic Christian Church founded by
      the renowned Psychic Sylvia Browne called Novus Spiritus that
      espouses the duality of God by affirming both a Mother and Father
      God."

      The exact number of gods is uncertain, but Novus accepts at least
      two: Om - the Father God, and Azna - the Mother God. Novus teaches
      that the Gods are paired male/female just like all of creation, and
      just like the Bible says in Genesis.

      Information on Novus can be found at:

      http://www.sylvia.org/home/aboutnovus.cfm