275[sacredlandscapelist] Re: Gematria

  • Barry Carroll
    May 16, 1999
      wow i know the location well. that giant neon sherwin williams "cover the
      world sign" was animated and was spectacular. there was a spot were you
      could sit and watch the paint pour frona can ,rundown over the globe and
      drip. psychedelic. we used to sit and smoke.

      i'm not clear why you are damning the anthropologists? please explain.

      fantastic to learn that it was a mound site.B