1487Re: [sacredlandscapelist] Re: Sacread Space & Geometry & Tarot & Magic Octahedrons

  • CG
    Oct 2, 2000
      ----------
      >From: "Alexandre Weber" <weber@...>
      >To: <sacredlandscapelist@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [sacredlandscapelist] Re: Sacread Space & Geometry & Tarot &
      Magic Octahedrons
      >Date: Mon, Oct 2, 2000, 4:30 PM
      >

      >Chris wrote:
      >
      >Incidentally, I am justifying posting this here under the premise that
      >sacred landscapes are meaningful because they are places we communicate with
      >our gods, and that one of the things I have been trying to do is to
      >understand more fully how it is we communicate, i.e. what codes-- or
      >patterns if you prefer, are inherent/hidden in our language and lore.
      >
      >It will be a pleasure if she let me use their words as mine. And, anyway,
      >what is a sacred space?

      Alexander,

      Since your first language is obviously not English I am going to ask you to
      re-state what you mean by the statement "if she let me use their words as
      mine". As it is that is an undecipherable remark. If, however, you are
      implying I used someone's words as my own, I suggest you reply to me off the
      list.

      As for what a "sacred space" is, I must assume you have some idea if you
      have joined a list called "sacred landscape".

      "Information wants to be free."
      ICQ #: 52195061 / \ E-Mail: canuck@...
      ( o o )
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic