Our group will focus on bringing ideals relating to the Sacred Feminine into our every day lives. It is time for us to move beyond thealogy and academics and bring Goddess principles into our actions and communities. Living in harmony with the earth is a prime example. We can also share songs, rituals, altar building or whatever our members want to practice in their daily lives.
Discussions will include:
* ideas for workshops on how to bring Goddess into the mainstream
* political activism
* news on archaeological discoveries
* books we think are important
* Goddess oriented events
* How things "in the news" are related to the Sacred Feminine - good and bad.
If these ideas excite you, please join and add your voice to ours.
We are currently featuring the Hawai'ian goddess, Pe-le. She is wondrous, striking awe into the heart of all who hear her thunder and see her power.
Both young and desirable and old as the universe, she is the creatrix and destroyer of her island realm. Pe-le's escapades recount fiery sexual passion, a tender love toward her people and reigns of terror inflicted upon her enemies. She embodies all we should be: loving, passionate, involved in protecting her lands and her people. Pe-le reminds us much in the status quo, culture and spiritualities needs to be rendered obsolete, shelved -- to make way for a new creation.
To purchase this poster of Pe-le, visit:
- Sep 17, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.