Re: [sacramentocomictalent] I need a ride

  • sergey lukovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      hay, i usually want to go to the meeting but forget to go. or something comes up. so next time there's a meeting. i can give you a ride. since i live in the same area as you. just let me know when you need the ride again to the sccg meeting. my names surg.
    • Jason Dube
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
        RORY,

        Hey sorry you couldn't make it last night. I didn't even see your post until this morning. Very sorry!

        Take Care,

        Jason Dube
        (916)386-9786
        scattered_cat@...
        http://www.scatteredcomicsstudios.com
        http://www.scatteredcomics.com

        http://www.myspace.com/scatteredcomics
        http://twitter.com/scatteredcomics
        http://facebook.com/jasondube.comicguy.
        http://scatteredcomics.deviantart.com/
        http://www.ArtWanted.com/scatteredcomics
        http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/17914

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
          its all good. no problem o. i forgot to go anyway. lol