JAM update

  • johnnypitstain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      First, I'm running a bit late with posting the Fanime con pics. When I got home last Thurs, my internet connection had been down as well as the rest of the Elk Grove area. Its been off and on, hopefully I'll be posting pics tonight.

      Also, I'll be trying to submit my part for the JAM to Jason via email, or Yousendit. I'll bring a backup CD and bring Thurs for good measure. Just keeping everyone informed.
    • Jason Dube
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        BEN,

        Sounds good!

        Take Care,

        Jason Dube
        (916)386-9786
        scattered_cat@...
        http://www.scatteredcomics.com
        http://www.scatteredcomicsstudios.com

        http://www.myspace.com/scatteredcomics
        http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/17914
        http://www.helluvajob.com/sboj/view.do?id=781
        http://www.ArtWanted.com/scatteredcomics
        http://scatteredcomics.deviantart.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          Thanks Jase! I also found out I took my survey home instead of leaving it. I'll email my responses later tonight if the Sci-fi/Horror guys are still taking them.