B STREET THEATRE RAFFLE IS EVEN BETTER - IT'S FOR OPENING NIGHTS

  • Barbara L. Steinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      The 7th annual Jazz in the Park, Raffle,
      June 7, Grant Park, 4pm to 8pm

      The raffle is a  B Street Theatre season subscription for two (2) for the Mainstage and a Paragary's gift certificateThe value of this "To B or Not to B" raffle is $350. This is for opening night performances - Sundays, at 7pm -- which include complimentary hors d'ouvres, music, and chatting with cast, crew, and critics.

      We are only selling 100 tickets at $5.00 each.  We are advance-selling these tickets and will hold the drawing the day of the Jazz in the Park, June 7 You do not need to be present to win. We will also be selling tickets the day of the concert. You are limited to five (5) tickets per person.

      If you’re interested in purchasing tickets for "To B or Not to B" raffle, please email us at:

      WinnPark@gmailcom with the subject line: To B or Not To B. Or call 916-457-6308 and leave a message including the best way and time to get in touch with you.

      All proceeds from this event benefit the participating neighborhood associations and the Area 1 Neighborhood Advisory Group in organizing future concerts.

      We hope to see you at Grant Park on June 7.