Midtown Survey

  • SacMidtown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi all - the Midtown Business Association is conducting an online survey regarding retail mix and other quality of life or business issues in Midtown. The survey is brief and could be an opportunity to provide the MBA with less frequently heard resident feedback.

      Thanks

      Vivian - MNA Board

      MIDTOWN SURVEY
      MBA is conducting a survey on Midtown. Please take this opportunity to share your
      thoughts on the needs and future of our district. We appreciate your participation
      and input, as we work to advance the diverse interests of our community and the
      businesses we survey.
      http://mbasac.com/midtownbusinessassociation/

      Scroll about three-quarters down the page and look for the 'click here to take the survey' verbiage just below the "Survey Results".