Reminder: STITCH on L Street ... Saturday, February 6

  • Deanna Marquart
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
    Just a reminder about our invitation to Old Soul on Saturday afternoon to view and discuss plans for development of alley-fronting residences behind my house on L Street.  Hope to see you there!  ~ Deanna

    Jeremy Drucker and I invite you to a discussion of plans for development of an alley-fronting residence behind my house on L Street.  Many MNA members already know about this but, if you are interested in an opportunity to hear more and to offer your perspective, please join us for this informal gathering.

    WHAT:   Discussion of STITCH development behind 2216 L Street
    WHEN:   Saturday, February 6, 2010 ... 4-5:30 p.m.
    WHERE: Old Soul Cafe, 1716 L Street (rear alley)

    Please RSVP:
       Deanna Marquart
       (916) 444-2042

    OR

       Jeremy Drucker
       jeremy@...
       (415) 335-3674

  • Gene and Kay Knepprath
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      It's on my calernda.
      Kay
      On Feb 4, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Deanna Marquart wrote:

[...]

      <2216 L St. Stitch Flyer Invite.pdf><ATT00001..htm>