MY FAVORITE THING IN 2009

  • Barbara L. Steinberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      January 1, 2010

      Happy New Year to one and all. And ringing in that event is the return of my favorite feathered friends, Patriot & Liberty, two incredible bald eagles. We will all have the opportunity to watch as they reinforce their nest of many years. The Redding duo will begin cleaning house in preparation for this year's eggs and the next generation of California bald eagles. Fortunately we can all watch this magic unfold from the comfort of home and the help of the Caltrans Eagle Cam. Personally, I can't wait!

      Barbara L. Steinberg
      California Travel Insider, From Alturas to Zzyzx
      P.O. Box 160824
      Sacramento, CA  95816
      Writing, Editing, Consulting
      916.335.1522
      California Watchable Wildlife, Outreach Coordinator
      Outdoor Writers Association of California, Board Member

    • CHRISTINE WEINSTEIN
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Dear Barbara,

        Thank you for sharing the web cam address for eagle viewing.

        Happy New Year!

        Cheers,
        Chris