NEIGHBORHOOD HOLIDAY DECORATIONS

  • Barbara L. Steinberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 7, 2009

      For several years at the holidays Bruce & I decorated the light poles in Winn Park but it's unlikely we will get to it this year.  We have several containers of plastic wreathes and other decorations in our basement. Is anyone else interested in taking on this responsibility?

      Otherwise, I want to offer the wreathes up to a good home or someone who might put them to good use.

      Any thoughts on this...as the holiday season closes in.

      Barbara L. Steinberg
      California Travel Insider, From Alturas to Zzyzx
      P.O. Box 160824
      Sacramento, CA  95816
      Writing, Editing, Consulting
      916.335.1522
      California Watchable Wildlife, Outreach Coordinator
      Outdoor Writers Association of California, Board Member

    • Ken Knutson
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 16, 2009

        The check was for $200.

        Ken

        From: Linda Taylor <redsquidkid@...>
        To: sacmidtown@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 2:26 AM

        Yes - we'll be meeting at noon Sunday Nov 22 at Winn Park.
        I've picked up the decorations from Barbara.
        And I'll send out an reminder email late next week.

        Thanks for the offers of help - everyone is welcome to come on out.

        ~Linda Taylor

        To: sacmidtown@yahoogro ups.com
        From: vlgerlach@comcast. net
        Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:44:01 +0000
        Subject: Re: [sacmidtown] On for Nov 22nd Midtown Neighborhood Decorations

        For Barbara and anyone who wants to come hang decorations; Linda graciously agreed to be a ringleader of sorts - choosing the date and time - Nov 22 at I think noon or 12:30 - I'm guessing she'll send a reminder email - and she would pick up the decorations, and essentially those of us willing to show up and put them up will do just that. I think / hope that answers your question. Thanks.

        Vivian