Fairytale Town E-Waste Collection Day – Sat urday, January 12

  • Bruce Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Fairytale Town E-Waste Collection Benefit

      Saturday January 12 8AM – 1PM

      Event will be hosted in a drive-thru format set up in the overflow parking lot located behind Fairytale Town off of 15th avenue.

      Click link for a complete list of acceptable/non-acceptable items.

      E-Waste Collection Day – Saturday, January 12

      8AM – 1PM

      Support Fairytale Town and rid your home of e-waste for the New Year! We want your old televisions, monitors, laptops, computers, printers, scanners and more! The e-waste collection event will be hosted in a drive-thru format set up in the overflow parking lot located behind Fairytale Town off of 15th avenue. To help make it easy to participate, we will have volunteers available to unload items from your car, so you don’t have to!   All items collected will be recycled appropriately.

      Proceeds from the event benefit nonprofit Fairytale Town. Special thanks to YNot Recycle.

      http://www.fairytaletown.org/events/e-waste-collection-day-saturday-january-12/