Fw: Midtown Lavender Angel's Annual Report and why we want you to read our report...

  • b.burg@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Midtown Lavender Angel's Annual Report and why we want you to read our report... FYI
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: The Lavender Angels <lavender.angels@...>
      Sender: "The Lavender Angels" <lavender.angels=saccenter.org@...>
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:03:20 +0000
      To: <b.burg@...>
      ReplyTo: The Lavender Angels <lavender.angels@...>
      Subject: Midtown Lavender Angel's Annual Report and why we want you to read our report...

      The  2nd Year Annual Report is in!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Dear Friends,

      You are recieving this one-time only email with a link to our online Annual Report for 2012 because you or your organization's influence and support helped to create the Lavender Angel's fabulous second year.  We wanted to share this report with you.

      Thank you for who you are and what you do.  No matter how big or small,  you have made a difference in our program this year.

      In this Report find out...

      • What have the Lavender Angels donated to Midtown this year...
      • How Many people we helped this year...
      • What exactly we do in Midtown...
      • How many members we attracted this year...
      • What's new about our program...
      Think you know what the Lavender Angels are all about?  I bet you will be surprised! Test your knowledge by taking a peek at our Annual Report.

      Please send any feedback or comments to: lavender.angels@...

      Have a Health and Happy Holiday Season!

      Sincerely,

      Mario Zeleny
      Lavender Angels
      Program Director

      Got Flash?

      The Annual Report Link:  Goes directly to the page on the website.  You must have flash and click the book to read it.  If you do not have flash, a low resolution PDF link is displayed below the flash widget.  If you have any problems, please emal us: lavender.angels@...

      Did You Know...

      • ...the Lavender Angels assisted a total of 609 times in Midtown this year?
      • ...managed 11 special projects this year?
      • ...the average monetary value of one shift was $402 this year?
      • ...only 18% of the Lavender Angels members identifies on the LGBTQ spectrum?
      • ...the Lavender Angels led two coinsiding shifts on Saturdays this year?
      • ...40% of the homeless we served this year identified on LGBTQ spectrum?
      Copyright © 2012 Lavender Angels, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Lavender Angels
      1927 L Street
      Sacramento, CA 95816

      Add us to your address book

      Sent to b.burg@... — why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Lavender Angels · 1927 L Street · Sacramento, CA 95816
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp