Fwd: General Plan Livability Survey Still Open! Take the Survey Now.

  • b.burg@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
       Forwarded from the City of Sacramento--Want to speak up about livability in Sacramento? Here's your chance!

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        Thanks Bill.  I replied already.

        I hope all will reply that it has been great except for recent years when the fallout from the over concentration of bars and nightclubs began to downgrade our quality of life when in late evening hours their noisy, screaming and fighting  drunken customers return to their cars parked in front of our homes and apartments and wake us up interfering with our quiet enjoyment of property.

        Where ever staff left a box to comment, I copied points from my testimony to the Planning Commission re: Red Rabbit and pasted them into this survey's boxes.  That made it fast  and easy to do.