Sachin Agarwal wants to chat

  • Sachin Agarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 4:37 AM

      Sachin Agarwal wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's coolest new
      products.

      If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/b-a741ff2c0b-eaac7b7501-ad2a161c5c370334
      You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Sachin Agarwal.

      To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800 megabytes of
      storage - and chat with Sachin Agarwal, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/a-a741ff2c0b-eaac7b7501-ad2a161c5c370334

      Gmail offers:
      - Instant messaging right inside Gmail
      - Powerful spam protection
      - Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of organizing
      emails into "conversations"
      - No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related information
      that are relevant to the content of your messages

      All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a Gmail
      account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
      service:

      http://www.google.com/talk/

      Google Talk offers:
      - Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
      - A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
      - Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google Talk
      client

      Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new features
      and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions
      periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even better!

      Thanks,
      The Google Team

      To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
      http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
      http://www.google.com/talk/about.html

      (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
      the address bar of your browser).