Re: driver/software

  • Brandie Wittenburg ...blessed thou art
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      is there a place for on line down loads?

      need ur help

      --- In sac7b@yahoogroups.com, "Brandie Wittenburg ...blessed thou art" <lite66434@...> wrote:

      > l can get a sac7b but it has no hardware driver
      >
      > could l still get one?
      >
      > how would l do it?
      >
      > thanks
      > regards

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
        Hi Brandie,

        The people that made the drivers and software for the SAC7 A&B are still in business but I haven't had any luck getting any replies from them regarding software or drivers. The 7A , which I have, is based on a Phillips web cam and uses the Phillips driver. The 7B is basically a Logitech webcam and should use a Logitech driver. As far as software goes, there are a few very nice 3rd party programs that will control the cam once the driver is installed and the camera is recognized.

        Hope this helps you,
        Bob