driver/software

  • Brandie Wittenburg ...blessed thou art
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      l can get a sac7b but it has no hardware driver

      could l still get one?

      how would l do it?

      thanks
      regards
    • Brandie Wittenburg ...blessed thou art
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
        is there a place for on line down loads?

        need ur help

        --- In sac7b@yahoogroups.com, "Brandie Wittenburg ...blessed thou art" <lite66434@...> wrote:

        > l can get a sac7b but it has no hardware driver
        >
        > could l still get one?
        >
        > how would l do it?
        >
        > thanks
        > regards

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
          Hi Brandie,

          The people that made the drivers and software for the SAC7 A&B are still in business but I haven't had any luck getting any replies from them regarding software or drivers. The 7A , which I have, is based on a Phillips web cam and uses the Phillips driver. The 7B is basically a Logitech webcam and should use a Logitech driver. As far as software goes, there are a few very nice 3rd party programs that will control the cam once the driver is installed and the camera is recognized.

          Hope this helps you,
          Bob