Re: long exposure

  • ldb20151
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2011
      Sounds like you do not have the right drivers installed. Windows drivers work but do not enable exposures. See instructions in files area for this group and try to re-install the logitec drivers (for SAC 7B, Black USB connector with grey cord). If your cord is different, you have the SAC 7 and should use the SAC 7 driver.

      Good Luck