Driver

  • claytonbigwood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 11:56 PM
      Hi, I'm new here
      I don't know if there is an FAQ area, I had a bit of a look.
      I want to install my SAC7b onto a couple of machines (1 x XP, I x
      Win98 sp2), but the disk that came with it has Karked it.
      Can anyone direct me to a URL where I might find the driver.
      Regards
      Clayton
    • claytonbigwood
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16 12:34 AM
        Forget the previous post.
        I found the drivers in the Image Group pages
        Regards
        Clayton

        --- In sac7b@yahoogroups.com, "claytonbigwood" <claytonbigwood@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm new here
        > I don't know if there is an FAQ area, I had a bit of a look.
        > I want to install my SAC7b onto a couple of machines (1 x XP, I x
        > Win98 sp2), but the disk that came with it has Karked it.
        > Can anyone direct me to a URL where I might find the driver.
        > Regards
        > Clayton

      • Jim Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2008