No activity in last 7 days
Society against Bad Drivers (SABADR) was founded by Lusekelo Mwaipyana in 2009 in Tanzania. It is a multinational Organization which brings voices from all corners of the world to stand up against the unruly drivers who cause thousands of deaths due to their bad driving. The organization approach is to change the morals and mindsets of these drivers whom; mostly believe that accidents can not be prevented. Lusekelo Mwaipyana is a Tanzanian, married to a Germany missionary, Renate. Being an ex-banker and IT expert, Lusekelo is a man of high integrity and a pastor.
- Drunk Driving
- May 12, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.