Tonight's Game

  • Heath Cover
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 2 6:41 AM
      Tonight's game will be at the field by the zoo at 6:45. See yall there.

      Heath

    • Jeremy Siefer
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 27 10:21 AM
        Same story as last week:

        Since we're still hurting on numbers for our Wednesday night game, let's combine with the the McAllister group again at Olmos Basin. We'll join in around 7pm and allow any of their players who want to stick around to keep playing in our game.

        If a bunch of SAULT regulars are planning on showing up (wouldn't that be nice!), we can jump to a much softer field like at Incarnate Word. But unless there's overwhelming chatter, let's stick with Olmos Basin again for this week.

        Jeremy