Hat Tournament tomorrow!

  • Wayne Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hey Everyone,

      Just a reminder there is a Hat tournament tomorrow from 3-7 at STAR. Everyone is invited. It's $5 to play and we put your name in a hat and draw to pick teams.
      If you are still undecided about playing Spring League, come and check out the Hat tourney to get a feel for what its like and to meet some of your teammates. You CAN sign up at the hat tourney for spring league- just be sure to bring $55 cash or check, and I will take care of your registration.

      Wayne
    • Chase Mueller