Trinity at 6:30pm

  • Jeremy Siefer
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but we should be at Trinity tonight at 6:30pm... Plan on showing up around 6:15pm so we can get teams picked and start by 6:30pm since it's getting darker earlier and earlier.

      Jeremy
    • npodrumm1988
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hey guys, sorry, just got out of school and checked online. The field will be used tonight 7-10 for Hallympics activities. Is there a backup?

        Nick

        --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Siefer <jeremysiefer@...> wrote:

        > Correct me if I'm wrong, but we should be at Trinity tonight at 6:30pm... Plan on showing up around 6:15pm so we can get teams picked and start by 6:30pm since it's getting darker earlier and earlier.
        >
        > Jeremy

      • Jeremy Siefer
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
          Not too many good options... We played at UIW last night and had to deal with soccer hooligans and water sprinklers...  The only other option near Trinity is Olmos and those fields are pretty beat up.  Might be the only option, though... anyone else have any ideas?

          Jeremy

          On Sep 1, 2010, at 4:01 PM, npodrumm1988 wrote:

          Hey guys, sorry, just got out of school and checked online. The field will be used tonight 7-10 for Hallympics activities. Is there a backup?

          Nick

          --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Siefer <jeremysiefer@...> wrote:

          > Correct me if I'm wrong, but we should be at Trinity tonight at 6:30pm... Plan on showing up around 6:15pm so we can get teams picked and start by 6:30pm since it's getting darker earlier and earlier.
          >
          > Jeremy

        • Andrew Moon
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010

            What about McArthur High School?  That was always a pretty good option.

            Is the Alamo Heights field available that you all play on during you Saturday game?

            Best Regards,
            Andy Moon

            (210) 861-2200 | Cell

            andrew.j.moon@...

            *** This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or telephone and delete the message from your system.

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5416 (20100901) __________

            http://www.eset.com

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5416 (20100901) __________

            http://www.eset.com
          • Wright, Travis R.
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
              Football should be done between 6 and 7 at UIW. And there are two fields in the back.

              sent from my AT&amp;T Smartphone by HTC

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
                I assume they'll both be in use --

                MacArthur with football and Alamo Heights has lacrosse and soccer most evenings.

                To: saUltimate@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2010
                  We can give it a try... It was the farthest field (on the rise) that had the soccer and sprinklers last night.  Great combo.

                  To: saultimate@yahoogroups.com; andrew.j.moon@...
                  From: trwright@...
                  Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:35:48 +0000

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                    Wayne checked and said that the Trinity IM field should be available for us tonight at 6:30pm. Plan on showing up on time and claiming the field (set up cones, etc). Let's plan on getting started earlier tonight, since we've been consistently running out of daylight.

                    Jeremy
                  • Jeremy Siefer
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                      Update:  The Trinity men's soccer team has the field reserved tonight from 6:15 - 7pm.  So let's stay off the field until 7pm and then hopefully we can get on and claim it.  Still plan on showing up a few minutes early so we can divide teams and get going as soon as possible.

                      On Sep 8, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Jeremy Siefer wrote:

                      Wayne checked and said that the Trinity IM field should be available for us tonight at 6:30pm. Plan on showing up on time and claiming the field (set up cones, etc). Let's plan on getting started earlier tonight, since we've been consistently running out of daylight.

                      Jeremy

                    • Steven Koucouthakis
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010

                        We playing in the rain?

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                          Yes -- as long as it's just rain, game on... With the turf field we'll be fine.

                          However, it it's really thunder storming, we should call it off... I'm not near the fields, so if someone has a better scope of the weather closer to game time, please update the list.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010

                            See ya there

                            On Sep 8, 2010 5:13 PM, "Jeremy Siefer" <jeremysiefer@...> wrote:

                            Yes -- as long as it's just rain, game on... With the turf field we'll be fine.

                            However, it it's really thunder storming, we should call it off... I'm not near the fields, so if someone has a better scope of the weather closer to game time, please update the list.

                            On Sep 8, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Steven Koucouthakis wrote:

                            > We playing in the rain?
                            >

                            >> On...

                          • Jeremy Siefer
                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                              The fire department has our road closed -- so I can't even get out of my apartment complex to head down.  What a wonderful design, having just one entrance/exit.  So I'm stuck here and evidently out for tonight... someone else who's closer to Trinity should call game on/off for everyone else...

                              Jeremy

                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010

                                I'm at the field n it isn't raining here. Game on.

                                On Sep 8, 2010 6:32 PM, "Jeremy Siefer" <jeremysiefer@...> wrote:

                                The fire department has our road closed -- so I can't even get out of my apartment complex to head down.  What a wonderful design, having just one entrance/exit.  So I'm stuck here and evidently out for tonight... someone else who's closer to Trinity should call game on/off for everyone else...

                                Jeremy

                                On Sep 8, 2010, at 5:12 PM, Jeremy Siefer wrote:

                                > Yes -- as long as it's just rain, game...

                              • Alfonso Acosta
                                Message 15 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                                  No thunder or lightning. No one on the fields.

                                  See u there.

                                  Alfonso

                                  To: saUltimate@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: jeremysiefer@...
                                  Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:32:25 -0500
                                  Subject: Re: [saUltimate] Trinity at 6:30pm

                                  The fire department has our road closed -- so I can't even get out of my apartment complex to head down.  What a wonderful design, having just one entrance/exit.  So I'm stuck here and evidently out for tonight... someone else who's closer to Trinity should call game on/off for everyone else...

                                  Jeremy

                                  On Sep 8, 2010, at 5:12 PM, Jeremy Siefer wrote:

                                  Yes -- as long as it's just rain, game on... With the turf field we'll be fine.

                                  However, it it's really thunder storming, we should call it off... I'm not near the fields, so if someone has a better scope of the weather closer to game time, please update the list.

                                  On Sep 8, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Steven Koucouthakis wrote:

                                  We playing in the rain?

                                  On Sep 8, 2010 2:07 PM, "Jeremy Siefer" <jeremysiefer@...> wrote:

                                  Update:  The Trinity men's soccer team has the field reserved tonight from 6:15 - 7pm.  So let's stay off the field until 7pm and then hopefully we can get on and claim it.  Still plan on showing up a few minutes early so we can divide teams and get going as soon as possible.

                                  On Sep 8, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Jeremy Siefer wrote:

                                  > Wayne checked and said that the Trinit...

                                • Stephen Araiza
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Sep 8, 2010
                                    Moving to uiw if anyone coming late

                                    Sent from my iPhone