Disc today

  • Bill Spedding
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010

      Disc?  I want to play
      Layouts in the sweaty sun
      Perchance- where and when?

      A little Ultimate Hiaku for ya-  yes I am back from China and Japan and looking to get a run in.  Hope to see you all out there-  I'm bringing the watermelon!!!

      Bill

      __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __

      "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it".  - George Santayana

      "Hope is not the conviction that things will turn out well, but the certainty that things make sense regardless of how they turn out." -  Vaclav Havel

      "The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

    • Douglas McKee
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Good to have you back Speedy. 5ish at Trinity. Have had a lot of
        different people out there at different times, including some newer
        people with promise. Learn to love the heat. Get you lazy selves out
        there, Fresh

        >>> billspedding@... 08/01/10 10:17 AM >>>

        Disc? I want to play
        Layouts in the sweaty sun
        Perchance- where and when?

        A little Ultimate Hiaku for ya- yes I am back from China and Japan and
        looking to get a run in. Hope to see you all out there- I'm bringing
        the watermelon!!!

        Bill

        "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it". -
        George Santayana

        "Hope is not the conviction that things will turn out well, but the
        certainty that things make sense regardless of how they turn out." -
        Vaclav Havel

        "The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
        those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
        too little." - President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
      • Parker, Jason