Game Tonight?? (Wednesday)

  • nkocalis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone. Much appreciated.

      Neil

      nkocalis@...

      210-859-5210
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
        The game is at Bradley Middle School:

        14819 Heimer Rd.
        San Antonio, Texas 78232

        --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, "nkocalis" <nkocalis@...> wrote:

        > I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone. Much appreciated.
        >
        > Neil
        >
        > nkocalis@...
        >
        > 210-859-5210

      • Joshua Aldana
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
          We play at Trinity University every Wednesday and Sunday. There is an IM field that is right off of 281 that we play at, typically we try to get started by 6:30 on Wednesdays. If you need it, the address is:

          1 Trinity Place
          San Antonio, Texas 78212

          On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Rich <RichSmith@...> wrote:

          The game is at Bradley Middle School:

          14819 Heimer Rd.
          San Antonio, Texas 78232

          --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, "nkocalis" <nkocalis@...> wrote:

          > I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone. Much appreciated.
          >
          > Neil
          >
          > nkocalis@...
          >
          > 210-859-5210

        • nkocalis
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
            Thank You. I just spoke with Mike and look forward to tonight.

            Neil

            --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, "Rich" <RichSmith@...> wrote:

            > The game is at Bradley Middle School:
            >
            > 14819 Heimer Rd.
            > San Antonio, Texas 78232
            >

            > --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, "nkocalis" <nkocalis@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone. Much appreciated.
            > >
            > > Neil
            > >
            > > nkocalis@
            > >
            > > 210-859-5210

          • Mike Koch
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
              saUltimate,

              Hey guys,  I'm not trying to cannibalize your game.  Sometimes I notify new comers of the other options in town.  Please know for a fact, Dav and I always point  'players' in your direction.

              We have now a well established game on Wednesday evenings a Bradley middle school.  Feel free to visit anytime.

              still playin' after all these years
              Mike

              To: saUltimate@yahoogroups.com
              From: nkocalis@...
              Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:40:00 +0000
              Subject: [saUltimate] Re: Game Tonight?? (Wednesday)

              Thank You. I just spoke with Mike and look forward to tonight.

              Neil

              --- In saUltimate@yahoogro ups.com, "Rich" <RichSmith@. ..> wrote:

              > The game is at Bradley Middle School:
              >
              > 14819 Heimer Rd.
              > San Antonio, Texas 78232
              >

              > --- In saUltimate@yahoogro ups.com, "nkocalis" <nkocalis@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone. Much appreciated.
              > >
              > > Neil
              > >
              > > nkocalis@
              > >
              > > 210-859-5210

              Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
            • jahsoneworld
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
                What time is the game at bradley middle school?

                --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Aldana <josh.aldana@...> wrote:

                > We play at Trinity University every Wednesday and Sunday. There is an IM
                > field that is right off of 281 that we play at, typically we try to get
                > started by 6:30 on Wednesdays. If you need it, the address is:
                >
                > 1 Trinity Place
                > San Antonio, Texas 78212
                >
                > On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Rich <RichSmith@...> wrote:
                >

                > > The game is at Bradley Middle School:
                > >
                > > 14819 Heimer Rd.
                > > San Antonio, Texas 78232
                > >

                > > --- In saUltimate@yahoogroups.com <saUltimate%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > > "nkocalis" <nkocalis@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I was sent a quick e-mail by Mike Koch saying there was a game tonight
                > > near 281 and Bitters, but it lacked a specific address. If anyone gets this
                > > message and is privy to the 411, please give me a shout via e-mail or phone.
                > > Much appreciated.
                > > >
                > > > Neil
                > > >
                > > > nkocalis@
                > > >
                > > > 210-859-5210