Sectionals and Ulty tonight

  • Bill Spedding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Let's get to St. Mary's early and pull by 6:30 as it is now getting dark by 8:15.  We will have to start reserving lighted fields soon-  who wants to help me reserve them since I can only do 2 weeks at any given time?

      Sectionals update-

      1.  I will bring waivers tonight for many of you to sign.  Don't worry if you don't have your UPA number-  I will look it up.

      2.  As for others still needing to get on the roster (Doug, Shank, Ryan-  we need your UPA numbers and updated/paid membership ASAP please.)

      3.  Brandon and Carlos-  you guys still need to pay UPA as of 10:30 this morning.

      Thanks for helping me take care of this guys-  I'd love to get this wrapped up soon.

      Bill

      'Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it'.  - George Santayana

      'Hope is not the conviction that things will turn out well, but the certainty that things make sense regardless of how they turn out.' -  Vaclav Havel

      'The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.' - President Franklin Delano Roosevelt