Next leagues

  • Brett Symons
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009

      Hi SA Ultimate,

      Were getting close to the next leagues. I know many are you are off to regional's soon but don't worry there will be a fun new series of leagues here when you get back. Remember too much ultimate is never enough. As for the batch of fresh young faces we look forward welcoming you to the Frisbee fold.

      The leagues will start 16th March and go to mid June.

      There are three divisions in the league. On Wednesday night there will be div 1 open and div 1 women. On Monday night there will be div 2 open.

      Could clubs and players please register via

      http://www.afda. com/rego/ showcompetition. php?competitioni d=610

      Registration is required for insurance reasons so please sign up as soon as you can.

      Brett

      PS: I am looking for kind soul to have the spare keys and be prepared to set the fields up if my uni lectures run late.

    • Brett Symons
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2009
        Hi SA Ultimate,
        The div 2 games will start on the 23rd instead of tomorrow. Div 1 and women's will start on the 18th as scheduled.

        Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion.

        Brett