Midweek Games ?

  • yellekau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hi,

      Just because my company wants me in Adelaide every second week I see
      that as no reason to forgo my weekly Ultimate game so I'm looking
      for a midweek game somewhere in the Adelaide area. I'm playing Div 3
      in the Sydney Northern Suburbs comp so I'm not a beginner but I'm
      not an elite player either. Can anyone tell me where I could get a
      game ?

      Peter Kelley

      BTW The suggestions on this list about getting the website up to
      date are good ones. Luckily someone on the NSW group was able to
      tell me about this group so I could find you guys.