Ultimate frisbee 2002!!!! >>Mon 7th Jan

  • Mike Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Ultimate frisbee 2002!!!! >>Mon 7th Jan

      Hi SA Ultimate people,

      Hope you all had a great new year!!!!

      • Frisbee will start again for 2002 on the 7th January we should try and  start a little earlyer say 7:29PM (daylight savings time Frank  ;) sharp so we can also take in some sun.

      • Lets make it a great year for SA ultimate!!!!!!  tell your freinds and beg/beat/kidnap/abduct/drag and even ask them to come out!!!!!

      • Cu guys on monday!!!!!

      cheers

      Mike

      PS If you have the net check out  some of these cool frisbee sites (I got a great tip on forhands from one)

      Australian Flying disc Asociation - www.afda.com
      Ultimate Players association  - www.upa.org
      Great links ect at - www.afda.com/links/index.html

      some nice ultimate photos attached also!!!

      Rules : http://www.upa.org/ultimate/rules/10thfinal.html
      so you don't always have to take my word for it!!!!!!